Team and Leadership Coaching and Consulting
Author of the new book -
Thane Bellomo Thane Bellomo Thane Bellomo
Look around and let me know how I can help you take the most important steps you can in creating leaders, cultures, processes and systems that will take you and your organization to the next level
What I do
- What if your entire organization was operating at a step above their current performance level?
- What if you could leverage the innovative capacity of your entire work force to solve problems, develop and deploy solutions, and create new and better products and services?
- What if you had so much talent that other organizations were seeking out your people?
- What if the best and brightest people were actively seeking to come to work for you?
- What if every person was fully invested in making your vision a reality?
- Would you make your numbers?(of course you would)
I coach leaders and help organizations design cultures that say yes to all of those questions. Cultures that get the best performance outcomes in terms of engagement, key performance indicators, and retention.
After over 20 years helping Fortune 50 companies take their performance to the next level, I decided to alter direction. Now, I more broadly share my passion for building sustainable leadership cultures and teams. Where others often take a cookie-cutter approach, my consultation process is designed to explore root causes and get to the heart of what is limiting your potential and results. Talk to me today about how I can support your growth, improve your engagement, and help you build high performing teams and leaders.
book an appointment to get a free initial consult
I’d love to talk with you about the challenges you are working on and how I can help. Please book a time so we can explore the possibilities and find the answers.
Latest from Our Blog
Read about team vison, missions and leadership responsibility
Visions And Missions – Defining Your Value And Purpose Proposition
It is a given that so many vision and mission statements are watered down proclamations of the obvious...
The Responsibility Of Leadership
Once upon a time when I used to do stand-up leadership development, I would start leadership courses with a simple question...
The Importance Of Important Work
The pandemic has stressed many organizations to adapt to new circumstances. The nuclear industry is no different.